Houston Astro Jon Singleton Claims Marijuana Made Him a "Drug Addict"

Aside from Chris Perez, stories involving MLB players and weed remain—for whatever reason—few and far between. But it's Spring Training, and a Houston Astros player you've probably never heard of (see: their whole roster), Jon Singleton, has given John Kruk something to eat about. » 3/05/14 12:33pm 3/05/14 12:33pm

The NBA’s All Star Stoner Team

The NBA doesn’t test for marijuana in the offseason for a good reason: approximately 90% of the NBA’s players smoke cannabis on a regular basis. The other 10% either went to BYU (Jimmer!) or were born in Europe. While we’re relatively certain we could make a convincing argument for over half the league based on… » 2/14/14 12:48pm 2/14/14 12:48pm

FOX's Super Bowl Broadcast Doesn't Mention "Marijuana" Once

Vegas put the odds on an announcer saying "marijuana" during the Super Bowl broadcast at 7 to 1, giving it a 13% chance of occurring. Those odds weren't great, but they made for an interesting (fun) bet and gave us some hope that if we're lucky, maybe Erin Andrews will let it slip that she got lit with Von Miller on the… » 2/03/14 12:47pm 2/03/14 12:47pm